Sunday, August 24, 2008

Laundry, Laundry Everywhere...

The greatest question of the universe, how do 2 adults and one child dirty so many clothes?!?!?!

I can give Jake a couple outfits a day, I do pretty well to keep a bib on him since he's a drool bucket these days - but most of the laundry I do is from Ron and I - not our spawn.

I have done 9, yes - that's 9, loads of laundry today - I'm sure that pales to Kate's (of Jon & Kate + 8) but it is a lot to me. I guess I'm going to start to limiting what we wear and how many times we can change - you must wear PJ's for at least 2 nights and use towels at least 3 times...is that gross?

I just don't know how I'm going to keep up with the house and with school - maybe I need a maid but I can't afford one - anyone want to clean for free? Doubt it...no one does anything for free these days.

Just thought I post to express my frustration with the insanity that is my laundry...

Take care!

No comments: