Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I DID IT!!!!!!!

I know its been forever, but I've been pouring myself into school. What little I have left goes to Jake and Ron...and apparently not to cleaning my house but that is another story (I need a maid).

I was never the college student who would have gone to ask for help - and I have a tendency to not ask for help in my personal life as well - but I finally broke down and emailed my Chemistry prof and told him a I needed help. I meet with him every Monday from 4-5, just after another study group for Chem - can you tell this is a time consuming subject???? So we went over the "math" today and I actually get it! Turns out I was just having problem with my conversions - dimensional analysis is the bane of my existence.

I came home and did my pre-quiz for Chapter 6 and I got them ALL right! I was so freakin' stoked that I cried - Ron thinks I'm a freak. Jake just screamed - he's into this screeching with excitement phase, especially when Bailey (our dog) walks by...

I just thought I'd share - I need to commemorate that evening...hold onto it as a reminder that I am doing that thing which I think I cannot do (I love Eleanor Roosevelt) and succeeding!!!

In the word's of SNL's great sage, Stewart Smalley....I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it people like me!

More to come...and I have to tell you about the crazy fun football tourney we went to this weekend...GO FALCONS!

Take care!

No comments: