Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yes, I'm Still Alive...

Okay, I have so much going on right now that blogging is last on my list. I do have to say that I am starting to relax a bit (not much though) about school - whatever will be, will be - at least that's what Doris Day said.

Jacob is crawling! I can't believe it...he's also learned that he can crawl to Bailey's (our dog) dish and join her in a little snack. Its not so much that he's eating dog food, I'm just concerned that he's going to choke - he still has no teeth. Which reminds me, I need to learn the Heimlich and Baby/Infant CPR...just add it to my list, right!

Thanksgiving is coming up quickly as are finals...I can't believe how fast the time goes. Its always about this time of year that I always remember my Grandpa Cecil and how much I miss him - I wish he got to meet Ron and Jacob so they would know what a great man he was...I hope he is proud of me. I'm just glad Jake has such wonderful grandpas and I hope they'll make ice cream with him one day. Random thought, I know...

Anyways, I guess I better get back to Chemistry - talk about something being all consuming - its all I ever do! AGH, this too shall pass!

Take care!

No comments: