Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Everyone Else Is Doing It!

Well, I guess I am one of those - if everyone else is doing it guess I will too!

I can't really post much now as Jake just woke up from his morning nap and he is HUNGRY. If anyone's seen the little bugger you could pretty much assume he stays hungry. He's a few days over 4 months and weighs in at a whopping 19 pounds! Can anyone say Linebacker????

I will say he's pretty stinkin' cute (he takes after his Daddy in that regard) and he's totally rocked my world - all in good ways, though.

Here are some pics of him at 4th of July...Yeah, that's me in all my sunburned glory!



















We'll chat more later....TAKE CARE!

4 comments:

Joanna said...

We have so much in common. I can already tell I'm going to love reading this!

Brandi said...

There's my little Yertle...I miss him. I love this! You are a superstud if you can keep this up. I can't even write a grocery list....

Love you - B

p.s. Nice cleavage!

Jodi said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!! This really is a great way to keep up with everyone!

Unknown said...

This is really done nicely. And I agree, nice cleavage. Now if you could just get Ron to show his cleavage you'd have a real winner.

Love
Unc-D